Well, the truth is – most families never find out. They’ll simply take what’s offered.
As a result, many families will pay more for college than they need to sometimes up to tens of thousands of dollars more.
Unfortunately, I see this scenario play out over and over with families getting ready to send a child off to college.
That’s one of the main reasons my team and I developed a special Free College Funding Analysis, especially for my clients.
During your free analysis with me, you’ll learn.
• What can be done to lower your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and/or your family’s overall college costs, while maximizing your eligibility for financial aid?
• What specific strategies you can take advantage of to help increase your child’s chances of getting accepted into the colleges they’re most interested in.
• A snapshot of your current college funding situation, including an expert estimate on how much your situation could improve, by incorporating applicable college admissions & financial aid strategies.
• How your child can attend an expensive private college — for less than the cost of a state school.
• Plus, answers to many more questions you may have.
All you have to do is click this link to secure your family’s free college funding analysis right now.
By the way, there is absolutely no obligation to buy or do anything more during this free analysis.
At the very least, you can expect to receive valuable information that can help your family reduce the overall cost of college for your child.
I strongly encourage you to click here today.